Living in an urban environment is about convenience. You can walk everywhere, you never have to mow your lawn and you can find all kinds of restaurants just a few blocks away. What else could you ask for?
Well aside from lower prices(even though Downtown San Diego is probably as affordable as it ever will be), I’m finding that many of my clients can’t make the move because the condos aren’t large enough. People are you used to living in a home and having several thousand square feet to live in…not several hundred square feet.
Well, if you’re one of these people, then take a look at these LARGE condos.
Kind of Like My Guest House…
1. The Grande North #3901 – this top floor penthouse is 1,945 square feet, with 2 bedrooms, a den and 2 bathrooms. With incredible, unobstructed water views, this fully furnished penthouse is the perfect second home for those of you who want to experience Downtown, but can’t fully commit to it. $2,695,000
2. Pinnacle Museum Tower #3202 – situated at one of the best addresses Downtown, this 32nd story 1,999 square foot condo offers spectacular city and bay views. With 3 full bedrooms and 2.5 baths, this condo blends location, quality and size all in one. $2,899,000.
3. Horizons #2402 – with over 700 square feet of outdoor patio space, this 24th floor condo is perfect for entertaining. This unit occupies half of the 24th floor and provides panoramic views that encompass the bay and city skyline. This 2 bedroom+den, 2.5 bath unit is 2,111square feet. Horizons is also one block away from the grocery store and Nordstroms. $2,690,000.
4. Harbor Club #3604– Harbor Club is one of San Diego’s original highrises. Built in 1992, this classic building continues to attract home buyers and maintains it’s extraordinary value. Unit 3604 offers 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 2,085 square feet. This home takes over half of the 36th floor and because of it’s one of a kind location, offers incredible, protected views. $2,990,000.
5. The Meridian #511– this 2 story home is in Downtown’s oldest and possibly most prestigious, residential tower. The Meridian offers a full service, 43 person staff and one of a kind construction. Centrally located, this home provides 3,180 square feet for the person who wants an classic building with enough space to entertain, but won’t break the bank. $1,329,000.
6. Sapphire Tower #2602 – scheduled to be completed by the end of this year, Sapphire Tower is targeting people like you…people who want to live Downtown, but need space. This 2,823square foot 2 bedroom+den condo is one of many that is still available. Condos in this luxury highrise offer up to 5,061 square feet and will have top of the line appliances and finishings. $2,599,000
7. The Meridian #2502– with 3,050 square feet, this 25th floor condo a lot to offer. This home has 2 balconies and 3 parking spaces, as well as an incredible view of the city and the bay. $4,100,000
8. The Meridian #2503 – this condo is 3,240 square feet and offers 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Featuring all of the benefits of living at the Meridian, unit 2503 gives you the space to bring your furniture with you. $4,800,000.
Now You’re Talking….
9. Renaissance #2008 – 4,528 square feet, on two floors…is this enough? Featuring all the upgrades you’d expect in a luxury highrise, this condo has panoramic views and tons of space. Renaissance is located in the heart of the Marina district and is across the street from Ralph’s and Horton Plaza. $3,999,000.
10. Renaissance #2004 – also featuring 4,528 square feet on two floors, this penthouse is highly upgraded. If you want a list of upgrades, just call me…it’s worth a look. $4,499,000.
11. Harbor Club #3704– this full floor penthouse offers 360 degree views. And with 3 bedrooms, a den, 5 baths, 2 terraces, 4 parking spaces and 4,610 square feet, you’ll have plenty of room to entertain your guests. Unit 3704 has both a classic and contemporary feel to it, appealing to a wide variety of home buyers. $6,500,000.
12. Renaissance #2203– this is like walking into an old castle, but with the luxury of living in a modern highrise. Featuring two stories and 4,391 square feet, unit 2203 is truly one of a kind. It’s a bit specific, but for the right buyer, this is a once in a lifetime buy. $10,000,000.
I said LARGE…
13. The Meridian #2502 and 2503 – if you still haven’t found the space you’re looking for, then why not make it? You can combine units 2503 and 2502 at the Meridian to produce over 6,200 square feet of some of the finest real estate Downtown San Diego has to offer. This combination would also provide you with 5 parking spaces, 6 rooms and 7 bathrooms(2 half baths). Are you up to the challenge? $8,900,000.
14. Bayside Penthouse– for the person who wants the best of the best, here you go. Bayside, Bosa’s next building, will feature an 8,361square foot penthouse on the 36th floor when it’s complete. This ultimate penthouse will feature 360 degree views, 6 parking spaces, names like Viking, Snaidero and Miele, and many other features that only Bosa provides. If you can wait until next year, Bayside can be your new home. $12,500,000.
Now if you still haven’t found a condo that’s large enough for you, then give me a call and I’ll help you find an entire building that you can purchase. Downtown San Diego is as cheap as it’s going to get. If you think it’s too expensive here, then go check out some prices in San Francisco, or Seattle, or Vancouver…San Diego is CHEAP!
*Click here to check out some of the BEST DOWNTOWN DEALS